While our focus is mainly kids crafting we do offer teen/adult crafting projects. Most of these can be customized when you walk in the shop during WALK-IN WORKSHOP times. You can come in with your kiddos and create your own project while they are creating theirs, create a family project together (this is so much fun to get the whole family involved!!), bring your friends, or pop in by yourself.
HOW IT WORKS
- stop in the shop during WALK-IN WORKSHOP time.
- select your project from what we have available (please note that some projects are not available everyday as supplies may run out)
- we will give you a basic run down on how to complete your project, and assist along the way when needed. Some projects require more steps/skill level than others but we are here to help.
- most adult projects require a lot of drying time between steps and coats of paint so please keep that in mind. A typical wooden sign takes approx. 1-1.5 hrs to complete from start to finish.
- We use chalk paint on all of our wooden signs so you will need to seal your signs with a finishing spray at home if you desire.
We try to be as eco friendly as we can at the shop. We use washable brushes, water containers, paint trays, aprons, and drop cloth table coverings.
We use professional grade stencil film and transfer tape for all of our stencils.
All of our wood is hand selected and cut & sanded by us.
Some projects require the use of power tools. If you are not comfortable with this and it is something that using a hand tool is not an option for, ie drilling a hole, please let us know and we are more than happy to do that step for you.